CHAMELEON GEL, 2oz TUBE
Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel™ is a patented, high-tech, color-indicating cleaner and polish that effectively removes severe Carbon, Copper, Lead and Moly fouling. This patented chemical and mechanical cleaning technology is odor free, biodegradable and 100% safe for all barrel types. The easy to use gel formulation requires no mixing and cleans up quickly for a shiny barrel every time. Available in a 2oz tube.
Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel™ redefined cleaning by pioneering the combination of chemical and mechanical cleaning action into a color indicating and 100% barrel safe cleaner and polish. The easy to use gel formulation effectively removes heavy Carbon, Copper, Lead and Moly fouling. It requires no mixing and cleans up quickly for a shiny barrel every time.
CHAMELEON GEL IS RECOMMENDED FOR
|Extremely Fouled Bores||Lightly Polishing Bore|
|Carbon Fouling in Throat Area||Stubborn Copper Fouling|
CHAMELEON GEL IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
Traditional abrasive bore pastes solely rely on aluminum oxide grit and mechanical abrasion to remove fouling. Complicating matters, this decades old technology turns black whether the barrel is copper fouled, carbon fouled or 100% clean. Shooters have no indication of their bore condition and in turn overuse the traditional bore pastes damaging their barrel. Not with Chameleon Gel!
Chameleon Gel safely cleans fouling in half the time of traditional abrasive bore pastes by utilizing a micron sized, silica based polish that creates an activation site for the patented chemical technology to quickly and effectively clean. It also changes colors to show what type of fouling is in the bore and when the bore is clean.
|CHAMELEON GEL||TRADITIONAL BORE PASTE|
|Copper and Carbon Fouled Barrel|
|Copper Fouled Barrel|
|Carbon Fouled Barrel|
If you want to quickly, effectively and safely clean and polish your barrels, Bore Tech’s Chameleon Gel is the cutting edge cleaner/polish you have been looking for.
Are your firearms clean? Bore Tech Chameleon Gel will sure let you know!
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
|Volume||2 fl oz|
|Tube Type||HDPE Plastic Squeeze Tube|
|Cap Type||Integrated Dispensing Tip|
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
Please see our convenient and easy to use Chemical Selection Guide by clicking the below image or going to the Knowledge Center.
Chemical Selection Guide
Bore Tech Chameleon Gel™ Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 patches with C4 Carbon Remover or Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling.
2) Next, using the correct caliber Bore Tech Proof-Positive jag and undersized Bore Tech X Count patches or an undersized Bore Tech Proof-Positive Nylon brush with a patch wrapped around it, evenly coat the patch with Chameleon Gel.
3) Short stroke the bore with the coated patches back and forth in 2 inch increments focusing on problematic areas.
4) Observe color(s) of the patch to indicate fouling type in barrel
1. Blue/Green = Copper Fouling
2. Black = Carbon Fouling
3. Gray = Lead/Moly
4. White = Clean Bore
5) Let Chameleon Gel remain in barrel for 3 – 5 minutes.
6) Repeat above steps as necessary. When the Chameleon Gel remains white in color, bore is clean.
7) To Remove Chameleon Gel, individually push 2 to 3 wet patches of C4 Carbon Remover, Cu+2 Copper Remover or Eliminator Bore Cleaner through bore.
8) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
9) For storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
10) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Q: When/Why do I need to use Chameleon Gel?
A: The Chameleon Gel is recommended for severely fouled bores or to address carbon/copper fouling problems in the throat area of rifle bores. It can be used for normal cleanings or every 250-500 rounds as a gauge to be sure your barrels are 100% clean. Please see our Chemical Selection Guide located in the Specification Tab or in our Knowledge Center for more information.
Q: Is polish in the Chameleon Gel barrel safe?
A: Yes, the polish used in the Chameleon Gel formulation is a micron sized, silica based polish that is guaranteed to be 100% barrel safe.
Q: Is Chameleon Gel safe to leave soak in a barrel overnight?
A: Yes, the Chameleon Gel can be left to safely soak in barrels for an infinite time period.
Q: Does Chameleon Gel contain ammonia?
A: No, the Chameleon Gel Bore Cleaner does not contain ammonia and is 100% barrel safe.
Q: Is the Chameleon Gel safe for use on chrome lined barrels?
A: Yes, the Chameleon Gel can be used on chrome lined barrels, chromoly steel barrels, stainless steel barrel and any other commonly used barrel steel.
I've tested many cleaners over the last few years and I use boretech chameleon gel for all my gun bores. It's fast, easy and tells me what type of fouling is in there. About 10-20 strokes gets the bore clean. For those who clean guns in the house, there is no odor at all. Awesome product!
Superb Engineered Product that blows away the competition hands down!! Awesome Family to deal with!!
This product delivers exactly what the label says. Used sparingly it shows you what kind of material is built up in the bore. When used liberally, it helps remove stubborn fouling of any type. Lead, copper, and carbon are loosened and are easier to remove with other great Bore Tech cleaning products. When used continually over many cleanings, it lightly polishes the bore making it easier to clean. Chameleon Gel is a great product!