BULLET KNOCK-OUT SET
On SaleSave 20%
Bore Tech’s BULLET KNOCK OUTS are a must have in every serious shooter’s range box. Created from necessity, the Bullet Knock Outs are a simple, compact and effective way to safely remove lodged bullets or stuck cases without ruining your cleaning rod. The kit includes 4 machined brass tips that work on both rifles and pistols from .17 - .50cal.
Bore Tech’s BULLET KNOCK OUTS are a must have in every serious shooter’s range box. Created from necessity, the Bullet Knock Outs are a simple, compact and effective way to safely remove lodged bullets or stuck cases without ruining your cleaning rod.
Machined from solid brass the Knock Outs work on both rifles and pistols from .17-.50 caliber. Convenient identification rings machined into each of the 4 included tips ensures the proper pairing to the caliber.
Eliminate shortened days at the range and the frustration of damaged rods with the Bore Tech Bullet Knock Outs.
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
BULLET KNOCK OUTS
|.17 Cal. - .20 Cal.||1||5/40||.155||1.31|
|.22 Cal. - 6.5mm||2||8/32||.192||1.31|
|.270 Cal. - .338 Cal.||3||8/32||.220||1.31|
|.35 Cal. & Up||4||8/32||.280||1.31|
BULLET KNOCK OUTS Use Instructions
DO NOT USE ON LOADED/LIVE AMMUNITION
1. Be sure firearm is unloaded and remove all magazines, bolts and firing mechanisms.
2. Select the proper size Bullet Knock Out from the chart located on the back of the front card.
3. Thread Bullet Knock Out onto the end of a properly sized cleaning rod.
4. With the rifle muzzle facing upwards, insert rod into muzzle end of the barrel.
5. Using your free hand, help center rod in barrel and protect the muzzle.
6. Hold the rod tip 10-12 inches above the lodged bullet/stuck case and release the rod allowing gravity to accelerate.
7. For large calibers, severely lodged bullets or stuck cases, additional drops may be required.
8. Always drive stuck bullets backwards toward breech.
DO NOT USE ANY OBJECTS TO HIT ROD HANDLE
AS DAMAGE TO ROD AND FIREARM COULD OCCUR
Q: What calibers do the Bullet Knock Outs work on?
A: The Bullet Knock Outs come as a complete kit covering .17- .50cal
Q: Can you use these on pistols?
A: Yes, the kit will work for both pistols and rifles from .17-.50cal
Q: How many tips are included in the kit?
A: The kit comes complete with 4 tips covering .17-.50cal
Q: What threads are on the tips?
A: All tips are male ended and have 8-32 threads, except the .17-.20cal which have 5-40 threads. The thread specifications can be seen in the Specification tab.