Bore Tech Rimfire Blend Bore Cleaner is a specialty, cutting edge bore cleaner that is 100% barrel safe, biodegradable and easily outperforms the competition without any hazards, toxicities or odors. Rimfire Blend rapidly removes the carbon, lead and bullet wax fouling produced by Rimfire ammunition.
Bore Tech’s Rimfire Blend Bore Cleaner is a specially formulated bore cleaner that effectively cleans lead, powder fouling and bullet wax with ease. Rimfire Blend surpasses the rigorous demands of today’s smallbore shooters and has become the cleaner of choice for both world renowned competition shooters and rifle manufactures.
Rimfire Blend’s proprietary formulation utilizes a combination of chemicals that contains no ammonia, no offensive odors and is 100% biodegradable. It has the ability to simultaneously cut through the layers of lead, wax and carbon fouling and buildup found on barrel walls.
RIMFIRE BLEND QUICKLY REMOVES
RIMFIRE BLEND IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
Rimfire Blend uses an exclusive blend of surfactants, penetrants and releasing agents to penetrate and lift lead fouling off of the barrel’s surface. This technology allows the chemical to perform all the “grunt” work, allowing for minimal time spent brushing and patching. The proof is on the patch, so do not be surprised when you see strands and flecks of lead fouling coming out the end of your bore!
Rimfire Blend is another addition to Bore Tech’s specialty, cutting edge bore cleaning line.
Are your firearms Bore Tech Rimfire Blend clean?
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
|Bottle Type||Treated HDPE Plastic|
|Cap Type||Twist Open/Close Dispensing Cap w/ foam gasket seal|
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
Please see our convenient and easy to use Chemical Selection Guide by clicking the below image or going to the Knowledge Center.
Chemical Selection Guide
Bore Tech Rimfire Blend Use Instructions
1) Wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Rimfire Blend and individually push through bore to remove loose fouling. Only push patches through the bore in ONE direction.
2) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with Rimfire Blend.
3) Then repeat Step 1 and let Rimfire Blend soak for 5 to 10 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed.
4) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
5) Repeat above steps if necessary.
6) Before storing firearm, dampen a patch with Rimfire Blend and push through bore. This will protect against rust/corrosion for up to 2 weeks under normal storage conditions.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Q: Is Rimfire Blend safe to leave soak in a barrel overnight?
A: Yes, the Rimfire Blend can be left to safely soak in barrels for an infinite time period.
Q: Does Rimfire Blend contain ammonia or any other barrel damaging components?
A: No, the Rimfire Blend is 100% barrel safe.
Q: Is the Rimfire Blend safe if it gets on my rifle stock?
A: The Rimfire Blend is safe on all polymer, fiberglass, laminated or polyurethaned wood. However, if the Rimfire Blend comes in contact with an oiled wooden stock, it might cause a blemish by removing the oil and require reapplication of sealing oil.
Q: Can Rimfire Blend be used on the outside of my rifle barrel?
A: Yes, the Rimfire Blend can be safely used on the outside of a rifle barrel to remove lead fouling. Once finished cleaning be sure to wipe the cleaned area dry and apply Bore Tech Shield XP Rust Preventative.
Superb Engineered Product that blows away the competition hands down!! Awesome Family to deal with!!
Bore Tech Rimfire Blend is absolutely the best cleaning solvent I have ever used. It has a pleasant lemon-like odor, so my wife doesn't complain. Buy the 16oz. bottle and save!
This stuff works great on my revolvers as well as my rimfire rifles. Gets the lead out!!!