MOLY MAGIC, 4oz
Moly Magic™ is an exclusive Bore Tech product and the only cleaner in the industry formulated specifically to assist in the removal of moly fouling/buildup in rifle bores. The unique blend of penetrants and surfactants allows the Moly Magic to quickly and effectively neutralize harmful corrosives and remove stubborn moly fouling.
Bore Tech’s Moly Magic™ is the only cleaner in the industry that is formulated exclusively for the removal of molybdenum disulfide (commonly referred to as “moly”) fouling in rifle bores.
Moly Magic uses a sophisticated formulation that allows it to penetrate underneath of the moly fouling and deep into the barrel’s pores. This action loosens the moly fouling from the bore and allows the specially formulated surfactant system to suspend and attract the moly particles to the patch with electrostatic force. This 2 step process greatly increases the cleaning efficiency. Moly Magic also contains powerful surfactants that neutralize strong corrosives found within moly fouling.
MOLY MAGIC IS 100%
|BARREL SAFE||NON HAZARDOUS||AMMONIA FREE|
|ODOR FREE||BIODEGRADABLE||USER FRIENDLY|
MOLY MAGIC IS NOT A BORE CLEANER.
Moly Magic should be used in conjunction with a bore cleaner like Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaner to achieve proper cleaning results.
Is your barrel Moly Magic clean?
Bore Tech - Redefining Gun Care
Proudly made in the USA
|Volume||4 fl oz|
|Bottle Type||Treated HDPE Plastic|
|Cap Type||Twist Open/Close Dispensing Cap w/ foam gasket seal|
|100% Barrel Safe|
|100 % Biodegradable|
|Contains No Ammonia|
|Short Term Rust Preventative|
Please see our convenient and easy to use Chemical Selection Guide by clicking the below image or going to the Knowledge Center.
Chemical Selection Guide
Bore Tech Moly Magic Use Instructions
1) First, clean bore with Bore Tech EliminatorTM Bore Cleaner, following its recommended procedure.
2) Next, wet 3 to 4 Bore Tech X Count patches with Moly Magic and individually push through bore.
3) Next, make 10 to 15 passes with a tight fitting Bore Tech brush saturated with Moly Magic.
4) Repeat Step 2 and let Moly Magic soak for 10 to 15 minutes. For badly fouled rifles, extended soak times may be needed. Moly Magic can be safely left in the bore overnight.
5) Finally, push dry patches through the bore until they come out clean.
6) Repeat Steps 1-5 if necessary.
7) For extended storage or in adverse conditions apply Bore Tech Friction Guard XP Gun Oil.
8) Before using firearm, always run a dry patch through the bore. This will remove any residue and ensure against obstructions.
Q: Is Moly Magic safe to leave soak in a barrel overnight?
A: Yes, the Moly Magic can be left to safely soak in barrels for an infinite time period.
Q: Does Moly Magic contain ammonia or any other barrel damaging components?
A: No, Moly Magic is 100% barrel safe.
Q: Does Moly Magic remove carbon or copper fouling?
A: No, Moly Magic is not a bore cleaner and will not remove carbon or copper fouling. Moly magic needs to be used in conjunction with a bore cleaner like the Bore Tech Eliminator Bore Cleaner. Please see our Chemical Selection Guide located in the Specification Tab or in our Knowledge Center for more information.
Superb Engineered Product that blows away the competition hands down!! Awesome Family to deal with!!